I do not want this to become a political arena too much, but this is not a matter of politics, it's a matter of morality.
Please click on this link.
It describes in better words and facts what I could never say. If you happen to be a pro-choicer, I urge you to read the Bible and pray about it. Come to your own conclusion with God. For those of us who know which side we stand on, it is our responsibility to make our voices heard, however small that may be. We complain that government doesn't work, but we often do nothing to support it. The link at the bottom of the article has (I believe) been hacked, so I'm including the links "The Mighty Chuck Norris" intended below.
Fight the Freedom of Choice Act
Email your Senators/Congressman - You may have to click around a bit to input your Zip Code and find the Bill you are looking for.
Thanks!
If you are reading this......you forgot to change
17 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to leave uplifting and encouraging words!!